Saturday, November 12, 2016

A Di Sione

A Di Sione for the Greek's Pleasure
The Billionaire's Legacy #6
Kate Hewitt
26141082
 Natalia hasn't left her grandfather's estate in years. She suffered the trauma of a kidnapping in her teens and now works from home to avoid going out. But she adores her grandfather and will do anything to make him happy. So when he asks her to retrieve a book of poems before he dies, she stiffens her back and flies to a remote island to find the man who owns the book. What she doesn't expect is to be mistaken for a nanny for his young daughter, or to fall in love with the emotionally closed off father.

I've only read one other book in the series, but I think this book works well as a stand-alone. Although I confess to ordering some of the previous books, because I want to know what happens with the grandfather. The characters were well defined and the author did a great job of creating angst and drama, while still making the story touching and romantic. Readers who enjoy strong male characters and rescuing damsels in distress will enjoy the plot of this book. Overall, it was entertaining and I look forward to the next book in the series.

I receive a copy of this book from NetGalley. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: