Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Life Creative

Life Creative
Inspiration for Today's Renaissance Mom
Wendy Speake and Kelli Stuart
29011660
This book is not only a celebration of life as a mother, but an encouragement for mothers who live for art.  The two authors have lived through the seasons of motherhood. With blogs, Pinterest, and tv shows, more and more creativity is available at our fingertips. The book is part inspiration, part stories of how mothers can embrace their creativity while in the middle of raising children.

This book has some definite pros and cons for me. The book started out with the assumption that by having children, my creativity was stifled. Since I am more creative now than I was before them, I don't agree with that premise. The pros were that the authors encouraged creativity and showed that things I wouldn't have considered as creative, as ways that we can inspire and encourage others. This book would be great for the mother who feels stifled and held back with her creativity.

I received this book from Litfuse Publicity. All thoughts are expressed are my own.

No comments: