Wednesday, October 19, 2016

40 Days to a Joyful Motherhood

40 Days to a Joyful Motherhood
Devotions and Coloring Book to Nourish Mom
Sarah Humphrey
30084066
Being a mother doesn't come with a set of instructions or easy directions. Often we find ourselves worn out and worn down. The author has written forty little devotionals that won't take a lot of time to read, but that will nourish the weary soul and provide comfort and encouragement. Each day also include a scripture and prayer to go with the daily thought. The devotion is on the left and the right page is a coloring page for calming relaxation and contemplative thought. The intent is to give the mother a place to unwind and relax while gaining joy to return to her mothering duties.

I love the concept of this book. There is enough space around most of the devotionals so I could add some extra thoughts and scripture. The coloring pages weren't super detailed, but were fun and had some space on some of them for additional writing. I'm a fan of adult coloring books and so the added devotionals were a definitely plus in my book. I would definitely recommend this book to all mothers and plan to purchase one for a gift as well.

I received a copy of this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: