Monday, October 31, 2016

Wild Montana Skies

Wild Montana Skies
Montana Rescue
Susan May Warren
28637713
Kacey's career as a helicopter pilot in the military has been derailed by a terrible crash. She decides to come home to Mercy Falls to lick her wounds and reconnect with her daughter. She doesn't expect to run into the man who broke her heart so many years ago.
Ben, a country music star, returned home at his father's request to help manage the business while his father heals from an injury. But his father might be butting his nose where it doesn't belong, because somehow Kacey, the woman who broke his heart, is also helping.

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of broken relationships because of misunderstanding that years and years later come together and realize that both of them viewed the break up completely different and if only they'd communicated better or been more mature. . . And that is exactly what this book is about. It took me a long time to get into the book. But once I did, the author's excellent writing captured my attention and kept me. There is a lot more to the story than just the two main characters. The plot was detailed and the characters had great dimension which added to the story and overshadowed my dislike of the romance part. Overall, definitely give this book a try, even if you share my views on that particular plot style. You won't be disappointed.

I received a copy of this book from Revell Reads. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: