Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Rancher's Texas Match

The Rancher's Texas Match
Lone Star Cowboy League: Boys Ranch
Brenda Minton
30624806
 Tanner works at the boys ranch as a volunteer. Macy has her orphaned nephew staying at the ranch while he tries to deal with the death of his parents. The two meet and work together when the ranch gets the opportunity to move when someone dies and donates their ranch. But someone is sabotaging the boys ranch and safety is becoming an issue.

This story was sweet, but a bit disjointed for me. It didn't say in the description or on the cover where this book fell in the series. But there were some definitely pieces that I was missing to connect with some of the characters and the story of the ranch. The romance between the two main characters was predicable, but well done. The characters from the ranch weren't as developed as I'd expected, but maybe I was missing some pieces since I didn't read first books in the series. The book also ended with a cliff hanger so if you want to read the series, I recommend starting at the beginning.

I received this book from NetGalley. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: