Thursday, October 20, 2016

When You Wish

When You Wish
Alexandra Ivy
29092833
Three completely different sisters must learn to navigate the path that their criminal father has put before them. He escaped prison and is on the run, leaving them with their reputations in tatters and very little chance for a good match. Each sister has her own story and her own way of dealing with the looks and rumors that surround them as they go through meeting the man of their dreams.

I love regency fiction, so I knew I'd enjoy this new-to-me author. I was right. Her stories were fun, adventuresome, and full of romance. Each sister reacts differently to her situation, but the author is able to create a harmony between the stories. The characters were well developed and the drama in the plot fit well with the romance. I look forward to reading more by this author.

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: