Thursday, October 6, 2016

When Love Arrives

When Love Arrives
Misty Willows #2
Johnnie Alexander
28637702
 Dani lost her mother in an airplane crash years ago. In the time since she's suffered at the hands of her step-father and grieved her mother. So when she finds a youtube video of a guy blaming her mother for the plane crash she is livid. Brett Somers also lost his parents in that crash and has led an wild life since then. He's a wealthy bachelor who hasn't exactly led a good life. But he recently became a Christian and is working to turn his life around. Dani meets him when stalking him outside a hospital. Brett thinks Dani is a cute girl he just happened to run into. What happens next is the story of their mix-ups and the family that stood by them through it all.

Somehow I missed that this was the 2nd book in a series I'd started earlier. So I know it can be read as a stand-alone. Although I enjoyed the first book and would recommend reading it first to get the whole story. The characters were well developed and the author did a great job of creating chemistry and tension between them. I liked how she inserted the elements of faith and showed how it can turn a life around. The book deals with forgiveness, faith, and family. I enjoyed reading it and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys Christian fiction, clean romance, and family stories.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: