Saturday, March 4, 2017

How Long is Now?

How Long is Now?
Fascinating answers to 191 mind-boggling questions
NewScientist
29631016
The Last Word, a column at the back of the New Scientist magazine is dedicated to answering those strange and weird questions. The answers are supplied by other readers and the publishers publish the question along with the best answers in the column. This book is a compilation of that column and some of the questions people have asked over the years. Some of the questions include multiple answers.

This was a fun book for my son and I to read together. He is always asking me endless questions and his thirst for knowledge has led to some interesting conversations. These questions were gems in keeping him entertained. I did find some of the answers contradicted each other and we had to do some internet research to find the correct answer. I would have liked having the correct answer below the reader's answer. But overall, this was a fun book that we both enjoyed reading. I think it would be a great gift or coffee table book.

I received a copy of this book from Goodreads. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: