Monday, April 24, 2017

Parenting with Grace and Truth

Parenting with Grace and Truth
Dan Seaborn
30227535
As Christian parents we strive to show Christ to our children. The author has taken scripture, the life of Christ, and his experience to write how parents can raise their children with with the delicate balance of truth and love. Each chapter ends with discussion questions.

I'll admit that based on the cover, I was expecting something dry. But I was pleasantly surprised. The author blended his thoughts with stories and antidotes that helped bring the points home. The message is easy to understand and put into practice. The questions  at the end would make this a great book for group discussion, but would definitely be good for parents to use themselves. 

I received a copy of this book from Barbour Publishing. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: