Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Dinner

Dinner: Changing the Game
Melissa Clark
30688016
Each recipe is designed to make dinner a wonderful celebration of food and is intended to become a family classic. Each recipe is for dinner and can be a stand alone dish with perhaps a salad or some bread added. The author wanted to change the game and make meals easy and fun again. More than 200 recipes fill this large cookbook. Full page photographs add appeal as well. 

The recipes are well laid out and easy to read. All of the ingredients are easily obtainable. The average recipe contains 4-5 steps of instructions. The author also included some of her thoughts on the recipe at the beginning of each one. This adds an authentic and personal feel that I enjoyed. The book is very large, but lays flat on my counter for easy use. This is a cookbook that I will be keeping and adding to my shelf. But it would also make an excellent gift for the cook in your family.

I received a copy of this book from Blogging for Books. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: