Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Long Time Gone

Long Time Gone
The Cimarron Legacy #2
Mary Connealy
30259032
 The plot to uncover who wants their ranch continues with the Boden family. They had thought that with a powerful enemy gone they could go back to life as normal. But he may have just been one piece to the puzzle. Because trouble is still following them everywhere.

Another excellent book by this author. I really enjoy her writing style. She's able to convey the correct emotions, bring depth to the characters, and draw the reader in to the story and the lives of the characters. I've read the first book in the series so I would definitely say that this isn't a stand-alone. You need to read the first book so that you can grasp what has happened before. The story begins right where the first one left off with the assumption that the reader knows what just happened.
This plot has adventure, strong family elements, trust, faith, suspense, and romance. And it's all woven together to create a wonderful story that I thoroughly enjoyed. Can't wait for the next book.

I received a copy of this book from Bethany House. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: