Friday, December 1, 2017

Tokyo Street Style

Tokyo Street Style 
A Coloring Book
Lise Sukhu

The book is eye catching with a bright, colorful cover and a thick bendable cover with a band to keep it closed when not in use. There is a bookmark and prints on each page. The pages are not perforated. Most of the designs are about clothing and street style, but some scenery designs are also included.

I liked the diversity of the designs and the thick,  non-bleed pages. I would have preferred smaller designs; some of the pages had quite a bit of white space. My daughter who also loves coloring books took one look through it and fell in love. She actually liked the extra white space so she could add her own elements. Overall, this is a fun little coloring book that enthusiasts will enjoy.

I received a copy of this book from Blogging for Books. All thoughts expressed are my own. 

No comments: