Sunday, December 10, 2017

May the Faith Be With You

May the Faith Be With You
NIRV Holy Bible
33098721
Geared towards young teens and pre-teens, this Bible takes the concepts and verbiage of Star Wars and uses that interest to spark interest and appreciation for scripture. This particular version has a more simple interpretation and vocabulary, making it great for the intended age group. Sprinkled through the book are glossy, colored pages that have different subjects under the headings - Ways of Wisdom, Master Moment, and Use the Force. These cover things like "famous children of the Bible", "the miracles of Jesus", and "fruit of the spirit". 

While I'm not the target audience, I did enjoy flipping through and reading the additions. My son who is 11 yrs old said he would enjoy having a Bible like that. I think it would be an excellent gift for a young person who is a fan of Star Wars.

I received a copy of this book from Handlebar Marketing. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: