Friday, December 8, 2017

Brides of Minnesota

Brides of Minnesota
Lena Nelson Dooley
34733819
A Swedish family settles in Minnesota and helps settle the town. The brother's find love in unexpected ways as they navigate their new country. Three novellas written by one author are all written about the same family and town, but can be read as stand-alone stories. Each story focuses on one couple and their journey to love. The author weaves in elements of faith and romance to bring together a sweet book that will be enjoyed by readers of clean, historical fiction.

I really enjoyed this book. I've read a couple other novellas that included stories by this author, but this was the first entire book I'd read by her. I really enjoyed her writing style and look forward to reading more of her books. I think these stories, or at least one of them, was pulled from a previous book. Each story was well written and had intertwining characters that stood out and had depth. I would recommend this book if you enjoy clean romance and sweet plots.

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: