Sunday, October 8, 2017

Christmas on the Ranch

Christmas on the Ranch
Arlene James, Lois Richer
35429583
Two Christmas stories, written by two different authors, share only the theme in this little book about romance, faith, family, forgiveness, and the holiday season. The first story is about miscommunication, a second chance at family, and judging by appearances. I enjoyed the unique plot, the message of forgiveness, and the way it was wrapped up in the end.
The second story is also about second chances. The plot was sweet, heartwarming, and all about small town living. I enjoyed how the author portrayed the good and sometimes frustrating aspects of small town living. The romance between the couple was sweet. And the message of faith was woven throughout the story seamlessly. Overall, it was an enjoyable book that put me in the mood for Christmas.

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: