Sunday, October 1, 2017

Brides of Montana

Brides of Montana
Kelly Eileen Hake
34380835
Three young women from three different generations face hardships and obstacles in their path to love in Montana. But love and faith have a way of winning in the end, and each one finds the man who will stand the test of time and make them the bride.

I enjoy this author's writing style and so knew I would enjoy this set of novellas. Each story can be read alone, but all tied to a small town and a generational family that began with the first story. I enjoyed each story and felt the romance and sense of family was spot on with each couple. Each one had authentic characters that while flawed, showed their faith in God and the importance of family. I did get a bit confused into the second story because of the added numbers of people. Otherwise, I loved the book and can't wait to read more by this author.

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: