Saturday, October 21, 2017

Adored

Adored 365 Devotions for Young Women
Lindsay A. Franklin
34460481
Young women today face a multitude of problems and experiences. From bullying, social media, friendships, and dating women today need the encouragement and knowledge that they are loved and adored by their Savior. The author takes this concept and created a beautiful book for young women. Each devotional is short and can be read quickly. It begins with a scripture and there is a small space for notes or prayers at the end. The cover art is carried throughout the book for a visually pleasing look. Each devotional is numbered, but not dated. So the book can be started at any point during the year.

I wanted this for my daughter who is nearing her teen years. I think she will love it, because I did. It's small size would allow her to take it with her to school or on a trip. The cover is gorgeous. I think the author did a great job of addressing the issues that young women face today without coming across as preachy or boring. Each page is short, but meaningful. I can't wait to give this book to my daughter and think it would make an excellent gift for any young woman.

I received a copy of this book from Handlebar Marketing. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: