Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Words for Me!

Words for Me!
Sarah Jones
29362905
Years ago I spent hours sitting with my son reading these little word books. He adored them. So I was delighted to find that they are still around and that kids still love them. The author has illustrated tons of adorable pictures on each page of this small board book. The pictures are realistic, but have a whimsical touch that will appeal to little, developing minds. The stiff, thick pages are perfect for little hands as they figure out how to turn and read. The objects cover a wide range of things that a little toddler might experience - from kitchen items and toys, to items around town or out on a walk. This little board book will be fun, but also educational as it helps the parents expand their child's vocabulary. This is the perfect edition to a toddler library or gift for that expecting parent.

I received a copy of this book from Goodreads. All thoughts expressed are my  own.

No comments: