Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Remember and Return

Remember & Return
Rekindling Your Love for the Savior
John MacArthur
28561829
As Christians we just as prone to busyness and stress as anyone else. And we often get to caught up in the stresses of life that we drift away from our love of Christ. This little devotional is written with that very thought in mind. The book has thirty-one chapters and each chapter is a days devotional. The day begins with scripture that the devotional is built on. The chapter ends with a daily challenge designed to encourage and inspire the reader to put what they've read in to practice.

The devotionals were well written and the layout of the book was great for what the author intended. I enjoyed reading the book and finished with fresh inspiration and love for my Savior. My only negative would be that the devotionals were a bit long when I was rushed in the morning. This book would be perfect for the individual who has a little extra time to spend reading.

I received a copy of this book from Goodreads. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: