Wednesday, November 29, 2017

You're Gonna Love Me

You're Gonna Love Me
Robin Lee Hatcher
34460574
Samantha needs everything to be perfect and safe. She knows her insecurities stem from the skiing accident that killed her father, but she can't seem to let go of her fears. She even breaks up with a boyfriend because he's too much of a daredevil. When he fails to respond to her apology, she writes him off and moves on. Two years later she temporarily moves to Thunder Creek, Idaho to care for her grandmother. She can't believe it when she meets Nick, the old boyfriend. And the story of why he never responded is almost unbelievable. Can Samantha let go of her perfectly crafted life and fears to experience the joy God wants for her?

I really enjoy this author so was excited to grab this newest book. Isn't the cover darling?! This is part of a series, but works well as a stand alone. I haven't been able to read the first book, and didn't feel lost. However, I definitely plan on going back and reading it. I loved the messages of love, family, forgiveness, and trust that the author wove into the story. The romance between the couples was sweet and fit well with the plot. The author wove faith and romance together well and I loved the sweet ending. Looking forward to reading more of her books.

I received a copy of this book. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: