Sunday, November 26, 2017

Cute Christmas

Cute Christmas
Holiday Coloring Book
Jenny Newland and William Vanderdasson
35320470
Feeling stressed during the holidays? Grab an adorable coloring book and relax. Baby animals are the theme for this cute Christmas coloring book. Each page is perforated and the coloring page is on one side and a quote, space for writing, and picture title on the other page. Each page has detail, but is simple enough for a child to enjoy.

I liked the cute theme and the layout of the book. The artists did a great job of making the title a reality. I also really enjoyed the quotes on the back of each page. I prefer a little more detail personally, but both of my kids loved the coloring pages and couldn't wait to get started.

I received a copy of this book from Fox Chapel Publishing. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: