Sunday, January 1, 2017

Her Guardian Rancher

Her Guardian Rancher
Martin's Crossing
Brenda Minton 
Daron promised his Army friend that he'd watch over his wife and child. But widow Emma doesn't want Daron to watch over them out of a sense of duty. She's doing just fine on her own and doesn't need help. Daron needs to show Emma that he's not doing this out of guilt. But when Emma and her home are targeted by acts of vandalism and violence, she decides that maybe she needs Daron after all.

This was a sweet story that had romance, faith, family, and troublesome relatives all thrown in to make a slightly suspenseful and sweetly romantic story. The characters weren't as real to me as I would have liked, but overall it was a nice book. I think my favorite character was the grandpa. Overall, not a favorite, but okay for a quick read on a rainy day.

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: