Saturday, September 23, 2017

Courting Danger with Mr. Dyer

Courting Danger with Mr. Dyer
Georgie Lee
34757902
Mr. Dyer is working as a spy for the government. He needs to get into the home of a certain high ranking woman. And the only person is the woman who jilted him years ago. Moira is now a widow and can respectably get him the information he needs. But it will put her life at risk. He's already gambled and lost her once.

This was a unique plot. I was expecting more balls and romance. And while it did have some of that, it also had intrigue, suspense, and drama. I'd read another book by Ms. Lee and really enjoyed it. And while this one was set in the same time period, it was completely different. So it was nice to see another side of the writer's style. This book would interest anyone who enjoys a good historical suspense with a little romance thrown in. There are a few more risque scenes, but it wasn't a bodice ripper at all. Overall, fun story that I enjoyed and I look forward to reading more by this author.

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: