Friday, September 22, 2017

Bygone Christmas Brides

Bygone Christmas Brides
Pamela Griffin, Jill Stengl, Gina Welborn, 
Ginny Aiken, Tamela Murray, Carla Gade
33946549
Six stories, told by six different authors give the reader a peak into the past. Each story is about a bride who falls in love and marries at Christmas time. Set in a historical setting, the six stories are tied together by the theme. Each writing brings their personal writing style and thoughts on love, romance, and faith to tell a story that is both sweet and entertaining. 

I enjoyed each story in the book. But it was nice to be introduced to several authors I'd hadn't read before. These books are great because they let me read a story quickly without losing the thought if I'm pressed for time. They get the reader in the mood for Christmas and are so sweet and faith filled. This is a great way to find new authors and revisit old ones. This would make a wonderful Christmas gift for the reader in your family who loves historical stories. 

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: