Tuesday, August 29, 2017

My Worship Journey

My Worship Journey
Linda Dillow
1709675
Part journal, part devotional, part supplement to the book Satisfy My Thirsty Soul, this book will delight anyone who is a fan of Linda Dillow. The book is divided up into twelve weeks. It begins with an intro that explains the book and how the author envisions the reader using it. There is a couple of pages with journaling tips. Each chapter, or week, begins with scripture, a thought from the author, and then the worship experience. The rest of the chapter is journaling space,  interspersed with quotes and scripture. 

I loved the thoughts that Dillow wrote. She is wonderfully gifted with words and can bring up thoughts I hadn't considered. The journal meshed beautifully with the companion book, but could be used alone or with another worship book. I loved the layout and soft grey/blue pages that gave the book a reverent, peaceful tone. Overall, this was a wonderful addition to my devotional time and I would definitely purchase it if you are planning on reading the companion book.

I received a copy of this book from Tyndale. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: