Friday, March 3, 2017

When God Made You

When God Made You
Matthew Paul Turner
30684816
Children are so curious about the world around them. But they also wonder about themselves. Are they special? Why are they different from everyone else? Who made them? The author and illustrator worked closely together to create a book that tells and shows children exactly why they are the way they are and who designed them to be that way. Each page is completely covered in illustration while the lyrical words fit on each page to match.  

My kids loved this book and so did I. The illustrations are amazing. The little girl is adorable and you can feel her joy coming through the pictures. The words are thoughtful and sweet, while telling the little reader how very special and unique they are, and that God created them perfectly. I think every home should have this positive and inspiring book in their personal library. I will be donating a copy to our school as well. Definitely a five star book.

I received a copy of this book from Blogging for Books. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: