Thursday, March 2, 2017

Tokyo Fashions

Forever Inspired Coloring Book
Tokyo Fashions
29937101
It looks like an adult coloring book, but has been designed for a younger demographic. Each has a black and white design pulled from Asian fashion. The artist can then fill in the colors to create a beautiful fashion plate. The pages are perforated so they can be torn out and used for decor or inspiration.

My daughter loves the "grown-up" coloring books. This book definitely fit that request, in her opinion. My little fashionista fell in love with the variety of clothing and the setting that the designer put behind each model. The spaces were perfect for her skill level and she loved being able to tear the pages out for better access or for hanging on her wall. There are several books featuring different places in the world and I will be getting more when she finishes with this one.

I received a copy of this book. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: