Thursday, March 30, 2017

Promises for You

FaithGirlz Promises for You Coloring Devotional
60 Days Discovering God's Hope and Love
Zondervan
30649352
 This book combines several different elements of Bible study. Each page has black and white color pages. One one side is a Bible verse, short devotional, and space for journaling. The devotionals are geared towards pre-teen girls. The hard glossy cover and thick paper make this a book to keep long after the pages are colored and the spaces filled with writing.

I liked this so much that I was tempted to keep it and get another one for my daughter. While the devotions were shorter than what I would want, they fit perfectly for the intended age group. My daughter loved the book and the topics have prompted further studying and deeper questions. This would make a perfect gift for the young girl who is growing in her walk with Jesus.

I received a copy of this book from BookLook Bloggers. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: