Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Snowbound Colorado Christmas

Snowbound Colorado Christmas
Susan Page Davis, Lena Nelson Dooley, Darlene Franklin, Tamela hancock Murray

Four friends meet at an early Christmas party. As the snow begins to fall the party breaks up with the girls going their separate ways. Four separate stories tell about their romance at Christmas.

Novellas are enjoyable because they are so easy and fast to read, but often suffer from lack of plot or character development. This was the case here. The stories about Rose and Natalie were my favorites, but the other two dragged them down a bit. I couldn't find anything about most of the characters to make me care about them. It was a nice diversion, but not one I'd re-read or recommend.

 I received this book from a Book Club Network contest.

No comments: