Friday, January 11, 2019

I'm back. . .Sorta!

Hello Everyone!

Not sure if I still even have blog followers left. I've been gone for almost a year. This last year I became sick and was diagnosed with a chronic illness. I had to eliminate quite a few things from my life while I struggled with being sick and being a wife and mom. Unfortunately reading was at a minimum. I read less than half the usual amount of books per year. It saddened me and I really missed blogging, books, and the publishing world.

But while the illness is chronic and I definitely won't be able to return to the volume that I previously read or blogged about, I am back to reading and blogging - hopefully. I will be trying to play catch up with some books I was able to read this last year, as well as add more current books.

So hello again!!

No comments: