Saturday, December 9, 2017

His Frontier Christmas Family

His Frontier Christmas Family
Frontier Bachelors #7
Regina Scott
34889575
Every single man in Callie's life has abandoned her or broken a promise. Now she's left caring for her younger siblings and her little orphan niece. When a minister named Levi shows up claiming to be her brother's friend and niece's guardian, she's scared. But with no other options, she joins him at his home for Christmas. When strange things start happening, Levi must confront his past and help solve the mystery before Callie is taken from him.

This was a nice addition to the series. I've read book 5 and 6 so I had a little idea of the concept of the town the families were creating and how Levi fit into the story. I don't really think it works well as a stand-alone. I would recommend starting from the beginning. I enjoyed the plot and the little bit of suspense the author wove into the story. I had a hard time connecting to the main characters, but the children stole the show. Overall, this was a fun story, but not my favorite by this author.

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: