Saturday, July 29, 2017

Enjoy The Journey

Vera Bradley Enjoy The Journey
Coloring Book Pattern Portfolio
35660655
This is a very high quality adult coloring book. It's another favorite. The attention to detail and quality of the book are exceptional. The book begins with some informational pages about coloring techniques, various coloring devises, and more. There is a sample of all of the patterns used in this book. It also included the name of the pattern and what year it came out. The pages are thick and didn't bleed or ghost. The back of the book includes eight note cards and gift tags that were super fun to use. My favorite were the sample pages throughout the book. These look like high quality scrapbook paper. Quite a few of the pages had inspirationl quotes within the coloring page. Overall this was a beautiful book that I've really enjoyed using. While this would make an excellent gift, I recommend getting two. You won't want to part with it.

I know I keep raving about these books, but I'm in love. The colors are fantastic, the pages offer a lot of variety in coloring style and pictures. I've actually used the color suggestions for another coloring book I was using when I was stumped and thought I'd run out of ideas.

I received a copy of this book from Fox Chapel. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: