Monday, July 10, 2017

Art of Manliness

The Illustrated Art of Manliness
Brett McKay
31934012
When life throws challenges, every man needs to have the knowledge to handle those challenges. The author has taken tons of scenarios that a man might encounter such as how to survive a bear attach or run a great meeting and paired them with illustrations to make learning fun and easy.

My husband and son loved reading this book. My pre-teen son especially enjoyed it and kept sharing things with me as he read it. The list of things that are included are varied, the illustrations really help tie everything together. I was really impressed with some of the things covered and how well they were explained. While surviving a bear attack is something that might not every happen to the normal man, learning to swaddle a baby or be a gentleman is definitely a requirement. Enjoyed the book and loved watching my son enjoy it as well. Would definitely recommend this as a gift for the gentleman in your life.

I received a copy of this book from Goodreads. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: