Monday, May 29, 2017

Animal Ark

Animal Ark: Celebrating our Wild World
Kwame Alexander and Joel Sartore
30719056
Sweet poetry about the wild animals that inhabit our planet is paired with amazing photography to make a one of a kind book. Each page is full color photography with the celebratory poem woven throughout the book.  The poem and pictures are a wonderful way of showing the children what the world around them is like and why it's so important to help protect it.

I love this book. It is so awesome that I had to donate a copy to my local school as well. My children (8 and 10 yrs old) initially thought it was a "baby" book, but I found them reading it several times and commenting on the pictures. This is definitely a book that you'll be proud to add to your library.

I received a copy of this book from Goodreads. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: