Saturday, December 10, 2016

Scripture Doodle

Scripture Doodle
28956803

29362683
Immersing yourself into scripture can be rewarding and fulfilling. But often we get caught up in the stress of life and find the task of starting a Bible study time consuming and daunting. The author has taken a unique approach to immersing the reader into scripture. Each book is a six-week devotional that includes adult coloring, doodle pages, space for tons of notes, creative prompts, and scripture. There is a brief page on how to use the book, but the author encourages creative expression and art. 

I'm a huge fan of adult coloring books and jump around when it comes to how I use my devotion time. So I was really excited to try these out. It was completely different from anything I've done before, but it was great. I liked the prompts and used them to jump off into what I was studying. These would be a great way to add some variety to your devotions, would make an excellent gift for the creative person on your list, or would be something to take when traveling so you can have a few moments to get away.

I received a copy of these books from Litfuse Publicity. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: