Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Help!!!

I received notification today that I will not be on the "preferred list" of yet another publishing company because I don't have enough blog followers. While I understand their desire to only send out multiple books to the blogs with heavy traffic, it frustrates me. I love working with these companies and they really make it hard for the little blogger to work for them.

So my plea is this - If you are reading this post, but not following my blog, please do so. I honestly don't care if you ever come back to this site again. =) My goal is to get 310 followers between my blog followers and Networked blogs.

I will be having several book-giveaways this month to try and get more followers. But if you could share, tweet, etc. I would also really appreciate it.

Thank you!

No comments: