Tuesday, May 2, 2017

True to You

True to You
Becky Wade
32497077
Nora considers herself the smart sister. Her older sister Willow is the beauty, her younger sister Britt is the creative one. But Nora has wrapped herself up in her identity as a librarian even more since her fiance dumped her for another woman three years ago. She's sworn off dating and spends time working on her passion of genealogy. 
John, a former Navy SEAL is wanting to find his birth mother. So when he meets Nora at a training session put on by his company, he decides to enlist her services. He has a girlfriend, so Nora isn't an option and they both know it. But perhaps God has another plan for them.

I've really been looking forward to this book since I read the prequel. It was everything I was expecting and a whole lot more. The characters are brought alive with the author's talented writing. I felt like I was living the story along side them. I lived on the west coast many years ago and I think the author did a great job of portraying the scenery and locations. There is humor, strong families, faith, and beauty in this story. But there is also heartache, pain, and brokenness. They were woven together so seamlessly that I thoroughly enjoyed the story as I rushed to read the ending, but after I put the book down I couldn't stop thinking about different aspects of it. The other sisters have major roles in this book that will make it easy to tie in to the next book in the series. If you love strong stories, with amazing characters who are flawed, but endearing then you need to read this book.

I received a copy of this book. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: