Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Awkward

Awkward
The Science of Why We're Socially Awkward and Why That's Awesome
Ty Tashiro
30317414
Everyone wants to belong and fit in. But for some of us, that is more difficult and awkward than the normal person. The author, a self-described awkward person, tells us about the science of being awkward and what it truly means to be awkward. He uses antidotes and personal stories to infuse the book with humor and interest. 

This was not really the book I was expecting, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm not really a science person, but the author was able to make it understandable and truly interesting. I learned a lot and walked away from the book with a smile on my face and a better understanding of how people work and how I can fit in with people who are not like me. I would definitely recommend this book.

I received a copy of this book from Goodreads. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: