Friday, April 7, 2017

Vera Bradley

Vera Bradley Floral Patterns Coloring Book
34660054
Unless you are living under a rock, you've noticed the adult coloring books rise in popularity. With so many of them out there, it's hard to know which one to pick. I enjoy coloring in these books, so I've been reviewing all different kinds to find the best ones.

This is one of those "best ones". The binding and cover are thick, yet bendable so the book can be opened to color. The pages are of thick cardstock style paper that makes bleed through impossible. I didn't even have any ghosting when I used markers. The first few pages consist of an introduction, suggestions, information on the various markers or pens to use, coloring techniques, and more. The coloring pages are of the various flower patterns that Vera Bradley has used. About half of the pages have flower quotes on them, in addition to the colors. At the back of the book are some note cards and gift tags that can be colored as well. In the beginning of the book are a few suggestions on how to use these. Overall this was a beautiful book that I've really enjoyed using. While this would make an excellent gift, I recommend getting two. You won't want to part with it.

I received a copy of this book from Fox Chapel Publishing. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: