Monday, April 10, 2017

Sandpiper Cove

Sandpiper Cove
Hope Harbor #3
Irene Hannon
30259146
 Lexie returned home after the death of her husband. She manages to hold the job of police chief and raise her son as a single mom. She's not remotely interested in dating again. Right now all she wants is to catch the person or persons responsible for the vandalism that has been happening in her small town. When Adam, a man with a criminal past, becomes one of the victims of vandalism, Lexie enlists his help to catch the people. She doesn't expect a friendship to grow.

I've always been a fan of the suspense novels by this author. But I'm really, really enjoying this series by her. The stories have heart. They can definitely be read as stand-alone, but I have enjoyed each book and recommend starting at the beginning. The characters are quirky, funny, authentic, and heartwarming. The author does a wonderful job of giving them depth and making them come alive. Her writing style makes me feel like I'm in the small town and I know the residences. The elements of faith, the importance of family, the sweetness of romance all come together to create a beautiful story. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next one.

I received a copy of this book from Revell Reads. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: