Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Tranquility

Tranquility
A Prayer and Reflection Coloring Journal
Amie Carlson
34793847
This book is part journal, part devotional, part coloring book. Each page is slightly different, but all of them have places to write, reflect, and color. There are very short devotionals accompanied by scripture, places to write with suggestions, and lots of coloring and doodling space. Each devotional and suggestion is based on the topic of calm and tranquility. The book is designed to show God's love through peacefulness and quiet. 

I liked the concept and layout of this book. The book is on the smaller side, so won't allow for extensive journaling, but would work well for a supplemental book. I loved the color pages and the hard cover that made coloring easier. The pages are very thick so there is little or no bleed through when using markers. There is an introduction page for those unfamiliar with this type of book. My only complaint would be that some of the color pages are already colored in. While this adds visual appeal, I would have preferred to do the coloring myself.

I received a copy of this book from Tyndale. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: