Friday, October 30, 2015

A Match Made in Texas

A Match Made in Texas
A Novella Collection
Karen Witemeyer, Mary Connealy, Regina Jennings, Carol Cox
18059819
There is someone sticking their nose into other people's business, by providing help when needed. The little Texas town is being blessed with an anonymous angel. There are three couples that she somehow entwines together to help each other. Now it's time for some of that love to be returned. Each story was tied together by the anonymous donor and ends with the donor being matched herself.

I knew this was going to be a great book when I picked it up because I've enjoyed everything I've read by these authors. I really enjoyed all of the stories, although if I had to choose the story by Jennings was my favorite. Each story fit well with the theme and the other stories. They all had romance, faith, and humor. I think these stories are a great peak into the authors if you haven't tried one of their books before.

No comments: