Friday, February 8, 2013

Wife by Wednesday

Wife by Wednesday
Catherine Bybee

Samantha has a successful match making business. But if she can land Blake Harrison as a client she will be able to afford the medical bills her sister is racking up and keep her precious business afloat.
Blake needs a wife, in name only, who understands the ropes and is willing to play along. Can Samantha find him that woman or is her business going become a secondary concern?

As a romantic I loved this book. It was everything a romance should be. The drama, best friends, and love were all there along with a really fun plot. There were a few typos and unclear spots, but I was enjoying myself so much that they passed by my subconscious only to be reminded of them when writing this review. So clearly they weren't an issue for me. I can't wait to check out other books by this author.

No comments: