Friday, February 8, 2013

Christmas Countdown

Christmas Countdown
Lost Inc. Series
Vicki Hinze

Maggie is an FBI profiler that has profiled the wrong criminal. Now he has come after her family and she is on the run. But three years of running have taken their toll and she's ready to go home and face the killer on her own turf. Dr. Crane has had her back for years and is willing to help her draw this case to a close.

Way more suspense and a lot less romance than I was anticipating. But it kept me on my toes and while it was the second book in the series, I never felt left out or confused. The ending also left quite a bit open for the next story to begin. It took a while for me to begin to care about the characters, something that  might not have happened had I read the 1st book. All in all, I give it a 3.5 - 4 stars and will be checking out the other books in the series.

No comments: