Monday, March 18, 2019

Sweet On You

Sweet On You
A Bradford Sister's Romance #3
Becky Wade
42075205
Britt and Zander are best friends. They've been together since high school and nothing has driven them apart. Zander left over a year ago to travel the world and Britt misses him so much. When a death in the family brings Zander back stateside, Britt is saddened. But she's also so excited to have her best friend back home again. But the reason Zander left is still between them and Britt will need to wake up and take stock of her emotions before she ruins the best thing that ever happened to her.

This was one of those books that was eagerly anticipated and read through in just a day. I wasn't disappointed. But I was surprised. I expected the sweet romance, little bits of drama and intrigue, the importance of focusing on family, and the zany and fun characters. What I wasn't expecting was how much I would fall in love with Zander or how amazing the romance between the two main characters would be. I can honestly say that this was one of the hottest romance I've ever read. It's clean - so don't get excited. I'd let my daughter read it. But it was so full of emotion and feeling that I felt like I was experiencing it myself. It was real and authentic in a way that most romances tend to miss. The whole package was amazing. And I had to stop and think for a bit before I wrote the review. There were several points that the author made that really gave me food for thought. I think this would be perfect as a gift or book club selection. While it can definitely be read alone, I would recommend picking up the first two books in the series, as well as the prequel. It will make the story richer.

I received a copy of this book. All thoughts expressed are my own thoughts and opinions.

No comments: