Monday, March 25, 2019

A Tender Hope

A Tender Hope
Cimaroon Creek Trilogy #3
Amanda Cabot
40392251
Thea lost her unborn baby and husband almost all at once. It's time for a change. She can't stay and be surrounded by all of the memories. So she takes a job as a midwife in Cimarron Creek. She has barely arrived when a Texas Ranger shows up on her doorstep with a baby. The child's mother has been murdered and Ranger Jackson is hoping that Thea can care for the baby until he can find the killer. Thea isn't sure she can take on a baby so soon after the loss of her own. 

I read the first book in this series and really enjoyed it. Somehow I missed reading the second one, but was able to read this one without feeling like I was missing out. But since I enjoyed the third book, I'll be grabbing the 2nd one soon.
The author did a great job of creating a story full of romances, suspense, humor, and faith. I enjoyed how she created authentic and enjoyable characters. Even the characters that were abrasive were done well. Elements of faith are woven throughout the story. I enjoyed this new series and look forward to what the author has coming next.

I received a copy of this book from Revell Reads. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: