Sunday, February 4, 2018

Bless This Home

Bless This Home
A Guided Journal for Celebrating Faith and Family
35869770
This particular journal features the artwork of Robin Pickens The theme is family. The pages are wide rule lined style and the paper is thick and acid-free. Every other page has a bright picture with rich, deep colors that encircle a quote or Bible verse. There are journal prompts throughout the book that go with the theme of faith and family. The hard back cover makes it excellent for holding while journaling or drawing.

I fell in love with the beautiful pictures and thoughtful prompts. Each lined page has plenty of room to journal or write down lists and thoughts. The thick pages didn't bleed through when I used a heavy marker or gel pen. The drawings also inspired me to do a little doodling of my own. This would make an excellent gift, but I'm going to have a hard time parting with it. These books can be found at all of the retail sites I checked. Overall, I would say this is an excellent journal and can't wait to use it more.

I received a copy of this book from Fox Chapel Publishing. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: