Sunday, November 5, 2017

Too Far Down

Too Far Down
The Cimarron Legacy #3
Mary Connealy
34020168
Cole returned to his father's ranch because of the stipulations in his will. But he's more at home running a business, so he focuses on the gold mine. But when an explosion that is obviously planned ends in murder, Cole accepts the help of Melanie, a woman from a neighboring ranch.  He'd thought the troubles at the ranch were all in the past, but clearly they haven't weeded out the true culprit or they wouldn't be fighting to save their ranch.

I really enjoy this author. She writes descriptive plots that include humor, faith, romance, and mystery. I enjoyed the conclusion to this series, but was also slightly sad to come to the end.The mystery at the mine was my favorite of the three stories. I also loved the relationship between the two main characters. And I won't spoil the plot, but there is a super sweet part with a little boy that I just love. I am kinda hoping the author writes a story about his mother next. Overall, I really enjoyed the conclusion to the series and look forward to the next book she writes.

I received a copy of this book from Bethany House. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: