Saturday, November 18, 2017

I Love a Book

I Love a Book
Joe Rhatigan
34523852
Books are amazing and magical things that open the world of imagination and learning. Join the young reader as he learns about history and sharks and cows in trees. Find out why books are so awesome. Fall in love with literature just like the young boy in this spectacular book about reading.

The hardback book has large, colorful, glossy pages that are completely filled with amazing illustrations. I am in love with the artwork. My children were equally enthralled. The words are lyrical and remind me a little of the Dr. Seuss "Oh, the Places You'll Go". This would be an excellent addition to any library, either for home or school. It has a bedtime story slant, making it perfect to read to my daughter right before bed. This is now a family favorite that we will be adding to our own library.

I received a copy of this book from The Quatro Group. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: