Thursday, June 8, 2017

Threads of Suspicion

Threads of Suspicion
Dee Henderson
32510809
 Evie is now part of the governor's Missing Persons Task Force due to her experience as an investigator. The team takes all of the missing person cases and divides up. Evie is partnerered with David Marshall. The two have separate cases, but soon find their cases intertwining in ways they never imagined. Evie somehow manages to juggle her boyfriend, new partner, current and new jobs, but is having a hard time making a decision that will impact her for the rest of her life. She knows that only her heavenly Father will be able to help her with this one.

I love this author's writing style. Ever had a bad day and the only thing you wanted to do was come home and get comfortable? This author is that comfort "food" or favorite shirt. I love diving into her books and not coming up for a breath. While her style of writing stays the same, her characters and plots are varied. This series seems to be a lot lower key and less suspense than her previous books were. I can see where some readers might prefer her other books more, but while I have loved every book she's ever written, I'm loving this new plot style. The books flows smoothly and quietly until you realize you are completely immersed in the story. Overall, I really enjoyed the book, despite the lack of suspense and look forward to the next book coming out.

I received a copy of this book from Bethany House. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: